<body>
Photobucket

♥ ThatMistress



♥atin :D.

Fatin Nur Hanis is the name.. call me Atin.
first saw light in 15th May 1995
happy-go-lucky is my attitude
making new friends is my hobby
likes to laugh and laugh is my job
crzy? YEA. I'm czry if I'm with my friends
if you are down,i will make u happie :D
I'M UR LAUGHIN' GAS!

♥ Lurves


My loved ones:
Couzins:

Zachary (USA),JD: Joseph Dean (USA),Amirah,Danish,Daniel
Farhan,Aleem,Luthfi,Syifa.

Friends:

June,Minmin,Kak Syazana,Huda
Khairul Asyraf,Mahdi,Farhan,Nazran(USA)

My everything:

Aqilah,Louisa,Arina,shella
Daniel,Aziz,Nasrullah,Faiz

The pep's tht alwaes be in my heart:

♥ Shella
♥ Abg Zul
♥ Syafiqah

Things tht i can't leave without: MUSIC! IS EVERYTIN' TO MIE!

♥ TheLuv


*shades
*a new hand phone
*a PSP
*got to perform on SYF dae
*MP3/MP4
*new shoes
*new bag
*contact lance(colored ones)
*skinny jeans
*laptop
*freedom!
*new wallet

♥ TheThoughts



here

♥ Missing


Tag Me To Be Link
louisa♥
peggy
clara
huda♥
gauri
minmin♥
syazana♥
kim
sofia
diana
huining♥
erina
shawn♥
kek gee
wyefang♥
iQa
antoinet
chiamin
Yani♥
ain
Zul♥
Amirah♥
Adli
Daniel♥
TJ >TashaJade♥
NanaNeko
Faris;Abg♥
Amin;JUNIOR♥
Amirul;JUNIOR♥
Syabilla

♥ ThePast


♥ August 2008
♥ September 2008
♥ October 2008
♥ December 2008
♥ January 2009
♥ February 2009
♥ March 2009
♥ April 2009

♥ TheMelody


♥ 0 Songs Currently Playing ♥

Imeem Recommended
♥ Thanks


Designer: MickeyMi
Base Code: Tammy
Image Host: Photobucket


♥ Monday, January 26, 2009

My Complicate Life ♥

well..to tell u the truth.

im happie for u tht u patch up wit her again.
TRUELY.
cos u are happie.

and i kw hw much u looved her.
and...
i kw hw much it hurts whn u need to lepaskn org u sygi sgt2.
cos i have once been there and i never tgt it happens again.

kalao u nk tao...tyme u ckp i nangis ke tak.
i kn ckp tak...padahal im crying.
but i jus want to cver it up.
cos i dun want u to be sad again.
i can't bear to see or hear my syg sad.

b' kalao i nk mintak u break...
u jgn sedyh ehyk.
i tao perassan u.
and i alredy promised to u tht i would not hurt u animre.
but...
i just want u to be happie like dulu sebelum kiter bersamer.
dan i nk u setia dgn diier aje. 
i kw hw it feels to be her.
she just want ur trust and u setia kat diier.
pompan mane suker kalao mataer diier share dgn pompan laen.
and i syg u itu pasal i nk mintak u break.

and i hope u understd,b' .
tapii...

I TAK ADE NIAT UTK MENYAKITKAN HATI YOU LAGY.
DAN I TAK SANGGUP TINGGAL KN YOU.
SEBAB I BETOL2 SAYAGKN YOU,ITU PASAL..
I NK LEPASKN YOU.
TAPI...YOU AKAN  SELALU DI HATI I.
MCM MANE I SAYAGKN FAIZ..MCM GTU LAH.
I AKAN SYAYNGKN YOU,B' .

*FYI...
i write this while listening to tht song and cry non-stop.
kat umah nenek i samapi i turon umah i..
i nangis all the wae. 
I TAK SANGGUP B' !! 
TAK SANGGUP !!
TAPY I MESTI,B'.
HARAP2 U PHM B'. 


SYG U BYK2 B' !
*Danatin <3
i love you,dearest daniel.



♥ My World My Life

9:21 PM