<body>
Photobucket

♥ ThatMistress



♥atin :D.

Fatin Nur Hanis is the name.. call me Atin.
first saw light in 15th May 1995
happy-go-lucky is my attitude
making new friends is my hobby
likes to laugh and laugh is my job
crzy? YEA. I'm czry if I'm with my friends
if you are down,i will make u happie :D
I'M UR LAUGHIN' GAS!

♥ Lurves


My loved ones:
Couzins:

Zachary (USA),JD: Joseph Dean (USA),Amirah,Danish,Daniel
Farhan,Aleem,Luthfi,Syifa.

Friends:

June,Minmin,Kak Syazana,Huda
Khairul Asyraf,Mahdi,Farhan,Nazran(USA)

My everything:

Aqilah,Louisa,Arina,shella
Daniel,Aziz,Nasrullah,Faiz

The pep's tht alwaes be in my heart:

♥ Shella
♥ Abg Zul
♥ Syafiqah

Things tht i can't leave without: MUSIC! IS EVERYTIN' TO MIE!

♥ TheLuv


*shades
*a new hand phone
*a PSP
*got to perform on SYF dae
*MP3/MP4
*new shoes
*new bag
*contact lance(colored ones)
*skinny jeans
*laptop
*freedom!
*new wallet

♥ TheThoughts



here

♥ Missing


Tag Me To Be Link
louisa♥
peggy
clara
huda♥
gauri
minmin♥
syazana♥
kim
sofia
diana
huining♥
erina
shawn♥
kek gee
wyefang♥
iQa
antoinet
chiamin
Yani♥
ain
Zul♥
Amirah♥
Adli
Daniel♥
TJ >TashaJade♥
NanaNeko
Faris;Abg♥
Amin;JUNIOR♥
Amirul;JUNIOR♥
Syabilla

♥ ThePast


♥ August 2008
♥ September 2008
♥ October 2008
♥ December 2008
♥ January 2009
♥ February 2009
♥ March 2009
♥ April 2009

♥ TheMelody


♥ 0 Songs Currently Playing ♥

Imeem Recommended
♥ Thanks


Designer: MickeyMi
Base Code: Tammy
Image Host: Photobucket


♥ Saturday, August 16, 2008

My Complicate Life ♥

haiz..
The whole dae I was at home!
nothin to do.
so DAMN BORED!!
and somemore nobody online.
actuli there is but all the plp is nt tht INTERSTIN' leh..
hmm...
YES,UH!!
In the end,my famili didn't attend to my cuzzi's feast.
YIEEPIEE... :D
SO HAPPIE!
BUT....
STILL I'M AT HOME!!!
AND SO BORED!
haizz..
And tht nite,I got to call hym!
Yea! but nt tht long,though.
At least I got to call hym (:
And tht afternoon I called hym AGAIN!
Yea! And I can't wait 4 another 2 more weeks to come!
sohappiesohappie!
hehe..
And yarh for tomorw,I'm goin out to buy my white jeans and a red shirt! :D
Tht means I'm goin out SHOPPING!! :DD
*wee...* I'M LOVIN' IT
And do more shoppin'!!
YESHH..UHH!!
hehe...Tht is for tomorw exciment,not for todae and for ryte now!
For todae and ryte now...I'M B-O-R-E-D!!!
******B-O-R-E-D D-O-O-M K-I-L-L-S !********
BELIEVE ME.



♥ My World My Life

3:43 AM