<body>
Photobucket

♥ ThatMistress



♥atin :D.

Fatin Nur Hanis is the name.. call me Atin.
first saw light in 15th May 1995
happy-go-lucky is my attitude
making new friends is my hobby
likes to laugh and laugh is my job
crzy? YEA. I'm czry if I'm with my friends
if you are down,i will make u happie :D
I'M UR LAUGHIN' GAS!

♥ Lurves


My loved ones:
Couzins:

Zachary (USA),JD: Joseph Dean (USA),Amirah,Danish,Daniel
Farhan,Aleem,Luthfi,Syifa.

Friends:

June,Minmin,Kak Syazana,Huda
Khairul Asyraf,Mahdi,Farhan,Nazran(USA)

My everything:

Aqilah,Louisa,Arina,shella
Daniel,Aziz,Nasrullah,Faiz

The pep's tht alwaes be in my heart:

♥ Shella
♥ Abg Zul
♥ Syafiqah

Things tht i can't leave without: MUSIC! IS EVERYTIN' TO MIE!

♥ TheLuv


*shades
*a new hand phone
*a PSP
*got to perform on SYF dae
*MP3/MP4
*new shoes
*new bag
*contact lance(colored ones)
*skinny jeans
*laptop
*freedom!
*new wallet

♥ TheThoughts



here

♥ Missing


Tag Me To Be Link
louisa♥
peggy
clara
huda♥
gauri
minmin♥
syazana♥
kim
sofia
diana
huining♥
erina
shawn♥
kek gee
wyefang♥
iQa
antoinet
chiamin
Yani♥
ain
Zul♥
Amirah♥
Adli
Daniel♥
TJ >TashaJade♥
NanaNeko
Faris;Abg♥
Amin;JUNIOR♥
Amirul;JUNIOR♥
Syabilla

♥ ThePast


♥ August 2008
♥ September 2008
♥ October 2008
♥ December 2008
♥ January 2009
♥ February 2009
♥ March 2009
♥ April 2009

♥ TheMelody


♥ 0 Songs Currently Playing ♥

Imeem Recommended
♥ Thanks


Designer: MickeyMi
Base Code: Tammy
Image Host: Photobucket


♥ Monday, August 25, 2008

My Complicate Life ♥

Hey todae,I was sad and heartbroken.
I sad coz, i fail my GEOG!!
stupid geog. haiz.
and i fail my science and my lit.
all by 1 mrak sia!!
wht the hell sia.

heartbroken...a lil i guess.
abt smetin' , i think u guys should nt kw..


Todae,I let out my true FEELINGS towards somebdy..
and I relly mean it!
I REALLIREALLI LUHUHUVE HYM!!



♥ My World My Life

4:07 AM